Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Back....

To my loyal readers, I am back from an extended break.

No one wants to hear, "I told you so." and being right is not a good way to be popular. Still, there are times that you just can't resist.

As far as I can tell, I'm the only financial blogger that praised the "stress tests." The KBW index looks good since May 7th.

So, I'll just say it.

I was right. Find someone else with something good to say about the stress tests from that period, if you can. Or else, a little credit from my critics on "naked capitalism"

Especially those that accused me of hopeless naivete. That plus being oblivious to the facts and an apologist for banking swine.

However, owning long positions for one's own account and acting on one's opinions can provide a certain highly pleasurable reward that is MUCH better than extracting some sort of recognition from the blogosphere.


No comments: